* Competition policies / rules
- Your video / materials should be submitted to your own YouTube channel and then INBOX us the link to our Facebook page (located at : https://www.facebook.com/Cool-Time-104605756241955/timeline/ ) for screening purposes, only videos to be posted by Cool Time® on the Cool Time® social media pages will be entered into the competition for final judging.
- Any video containing offensive and / or provocative content will not be entered into the competition by Cool Time®, so please KEEP IT CLEAN!
- If two or more entries are similar / the same, only the first one entered will be accepted.
- All materials supplied by you in any of our Cool Time® competitions may / will be used by Cool Time®, on any promotional or other goods we so choose.
- Any suitable video that is submitted will be placed in the public domain, any damages arising from such publication will be for the person who originally submitted the video material to Cool Time®, no claims for damages will be entertained by Cool Time®.
- The vehicles (NP200’s) will be fully branded with the Cool Time® branding.
- No exchanges of any kind, including but not limited to cash, value, etc. will be allowed.
- The actual prize may differ from the advertised materials.
- Any competition winner outside of South Africa will be fully liable for the import, export or any permit costs required for receiving / aquiring of the prize(s).
- The NP200 competition from Cool Time® closes 31 March 2016. No entries submitted after this date will be entertained into the draw or accepted by Cool Time®.
The site administrator / editor's service This website and the services provided to you on and via this Cool Time® website are provided on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the site editor reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of this Cool Time® website and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you, The site editor / Cool Time® will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
Registration and password You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you will be responsible for all usage of your user account and/or user name, whether authorized or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify Cool Time® / the site editor of any unauthorized use of your user account, user name or password.
Your conduct You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials ("content"), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content, or of the person whose user account is used. You agree that Cool Time® / this website may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. The site editor will not be responsible to you in any way for content displayed on this website, nor for any error or omission.
Third-party products and services Goods / products and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through Cool Time® / this website. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The Cool Time® / website editor will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with any third parties, businesses, people (public or private) displayed, advertised or linked to via http / https or email.
Reservation of rights The site editor reserves all of the site editor's rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that the site editor may have in respect of this web site, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. The use of the site editor's rights. and property requires the site editor's prior written consent. By making services available to you, the site editor is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of this web site or provided services without the site editor's prior written consent.
Notification of copyright infringement If you believe that your property or that of Cool Time® has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, the site editor's copyright agent may be contacted via contact details listed on this website.
What is the weather like in your area? see it here